I should reboot my writings with reasons. Reasons for disappearing, reasons for the dead muse and the reasons for indifference; But I have none, at least none of them consolidated or interesting. A lot should have happened in this period of time, but alas, this has been one of the most sluggish and dry phase of my life. Again, reasons, even drier and meaningless.
Insignificance, I found the word around which I can now sugar coat this piece of writing. Yes, the word is insignificance. I haven’t been doing anything significant; I was always busy taking part in insignificant hurdle races all this while. At one point in time, one begins to realize that all these races are circular, and you always find the starting point. Mandatory and monotonous, these races differ in contrasts and speed, relay after relay their attributes vary giving us a sweet illusion of an upheaving hierarchy, a motivation for all of us to run, to take part in the race.
Anyways, let me still try to think about a few things that I did (or didn’t do) all this while:
- Finally I saw Dr. Strangelove and that’s the first thing that comes to mind so you can interpret the rest. (IT’S A MUST SEE)
- No new music no new books. Disgraceful.
- I feel fatter, lazier and even more useless.
- I haven’t yet received a positive result on my CAT hunt debut; with only one more result to come I am quite certain that I will have to spend 11K rupees in filling forms next year as well.
- I can’t think of anything else right now.
I believe I can continue from here to start a second innings, pretty soon I should be coming with my post on ‘What’s eating Gilbert Grape’, till then bye from an insignificant entity.