Roaming around here and there I found Quantum leap(Go and read it 🙂 ) and saw this interview, and now I am giving an interview here, wont talk any more, read on!
Here’s how this works:
· Leave a comment at my blog saying, “Interview me.” Include your blog URL.· I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.· You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.· You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.· When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
· Have fun!
1. What does the name of your blog “Pentropy” mean?
Let’s go according to what my dictionary says:-
Pen: (verb) :To write with or as with a pen; put down in writing: to pen an essay.
Entropy: (noun) :(on a macroscopic scale) a function of thermodynamic variables, that is a measure of the energy that is not available for work during a thermodynamic process. (in statistical mechanics) a measure of the randomness of the microscopic constituents of a thermodynamic system.
I believe it makes sense now. An effort to Pen down my entropy, as I find everything so random around me, no order, no patterns, just strange objects, weird faces and creek noises.
2. What country do you live in now?
I will soon complete my 24th year in India. Coincidentally that’s my age as well.
3. Should evil acts be forgiven for the sake of healing?
A strict no for this, we are all responsible for our actions, I sound like a book, but that’s how we have to live, on one of the two extremes of control, either a jungle (a real place of I live my life you live yours) and if we all sit down and pen down the rules, better follow them and live on the extreme which makes you feel like a slave, a hand bound slave of this society!
4. Should illegal immigrants be given amnesty in the U.S.?
I don’t have a fixed opinion over the same from an American point of view, as I belong to a country where illegal immigration itself is a big issue and not much is being done regarding the same visually. In both these countries this immigration is for trade and crime, as they are irremovably interwoven and hence all subsequent trouble. So, I personally feel that illegal immigration should be treated as a priority in order maintenance of a country be it U.S. or India and there shouldn’t be amnesty given.
5. Which forms of alternative energy do you feel hold the most promise for the future?
This is an unexpectedly strange question to answer, checks on my basic school knowledge. But, I empathize with the whole energy scenario and I feel conservation is the best alternative energy option we are left with! And secondly, time to convert human mind’s enormous and destructive energy for the sake of saving the next generation, this can be done, but how, I have no idea!